Type your information into the Form. Print 2 Copies. Retain One and Return 1 with your Telescope. Then send the form to us - details below.
The Check up includes:
1. Primary mirror Coating Check and a Careful Chemical Surface Clean.
2. Secondary mirror Coating Check and a Careful Chemical Surface Clean.
3. Check Coating on Corrector lenses (if fitted) and a Careful Chemical Surface Clean.
4. Check collimation of all optical elements and adjust as necessary.
5. Check optical component adjusters are fitted correctly to avoid flexing of mirrors / lenses.
6. Remove if possible any tube wall indentations or scuffs.
7. Tighten where appropriate all fixing screws and nuts on 'scope.
8. Remove foreign bodies inside tube's internal surfaces and fittings.
9. General overall clean of all external surfaces.
10. Check Focus Mount movement/play and adjust where necessary.